The health and safety of our guests and staff are our highest priority. Learn more about our updated policies and procedures in response to COVID-19 below.
Health & Safety
Front Desk and Lobby:
- New protocols will minimize guest contact with personnel
- Social distancing measures will be implemented, wellness best practices signs will be prominently posted, and all lobby brochures, magazines and papers will be removed.
- Enhanced sanitization procedures will be in place at the front desk, in the lobby and across guest touch points throughout the hotel with disinfecting taking place regularly
Guest Room and Housekeeping:
- Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols will be implemented in guest rooms. If possible, guest rooms will not be entered for 24 to 72 hours after check-out, at which time the room, linens and all touch points, for example, faucets, door handles, light switches, thermostats, clocks and hangers will be cleaned with chemicals aimed at killing COVID-19.
- Unnecessary items will be removed from guest rooms, such as decorative pillows, bed scarves, paper notepads and pens.
- For guest and employee safety and well-being, daily housekeeping service will be by request. Rooms and facilities will be cleaned on closely monitored schedules with disinfecting chemicals.
Hotel Employees and Staff Requirements:
- Hotel employees will follow strict guidelines, including utilizing Personal Protective Equipment, frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols, and housekeepers/laundry staff will wear both gloves and a mask.
- Employee workstations will be cleaned and disinfected after every shift.
- Employees will be empowered to stay home if unwell, communicate their potential exposure to COVID-19 with management, and will be fully educated on how to maintain a safe and clean home.
Amenities & Services
What's open as of September 28, 2020
- Outdoor spaces
- Restaurant running at limited capacity. Our outdoor patio is open with limited seating.
- Lobby, with maximum 3 guests allowed
Local Area Resources
For guests' convenience, Downtown Corvallis Restaurants are able to provide takeout. Pharmacy is located across the street.
Learn more about Oregon's response to COVID-19.